By registering for a Site-Monitoring.NET account, you are agreeing to be bound by
the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools
which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
Site-Monitoring.NET reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service.
You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates
or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Site-Monitoring.NET cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your
failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you,
in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but
not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion
of Site-Monitoring.NET will result in an immediate termination of your account.
- Site-Monitoring.NET will monitor user login activity. If there is no activity in
3 months, account will be terminated.
- Site-Monitoring.NET have right to terminate your account if reveals violating of
these Terms Of Service
By activating a service monitor, you agree that you own or have written authorization
to use our service from the legal owner of the URL(s), domain name, hostname or
IP address(es) to be monitored by Site-Monitoring.NET.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA,
OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please
Back to Site-Monitoring.NET